Halloween is a great time to let loose and have fun with your friends, but it’s also the perfect opportunity to show off your creativity by dressing up in an outrageous costume. From pop culture icons like Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande to your favorite TV shows on Netflix, there are so many costumes out there—but how do you choose just one? Well, don’t worry! We’ve compiled some of the best ideas for Halloween 2019 here for you. So read on for some inspiration, or simply scroll down to see all of our picks!
1. Channel your inner Daenerys and dress as the Mother of Dragons.
Do you have a reputation for being a fierce, powerful woman? Do you love dragons and the idea of ruling the world? If so, then it’s time to channel your inner Daenerys (or Khaleesi if that’s what you prefer) and bring some fire to Halloween.
Dressing up as Daenerys is easy enough: just buy two large wings, some blue fabric to wrap around your body like a dress, and some jewelry with dragon designs on them. If you want more details on how to make this costume look good or want ideas for other Game of Thrones-based womenshalloween costumes (because there are plenty), you can also watch video tutorials on how to build them.
2. Become a sexy take on all things Hogwarts with this Harry Potter costume.
This costume is great for the Harry Potter fan who loves a good pun. If you want to be Hermione, go for it! But if you want to take it one step further and become a Hogwarts queen, here’s how:
This costume is all about being sexy with a twist of fun. Let your inner Gryffindor shine by rocking this Hogwarts uniform with just enough flair to keep things interesting (and leave everyone guessing). To pull off this look, here are your components:
3. Transform into a unicorn-zombie hybrid with this creepy-cute costume idea.
If you want to be the unique Halloween queen, nothing says “I’m an individual” more than a unicorn-zombie hybrid! Dress up like a unicorn and add zombie makeup to your face. Or wear a zombie costume and glue fake hair onto it. The possibilities are endless!
Such amazing Halloween costumes are easily available in several online stores across the internet. Make sure you buy them from trusted places like Smiffy’s and bring your favorite characters to life.
4. Pay homage to your favorite ’90s movie with this Clueless-inspired outfit.
If you want to be Cher from the cult classic Clueless, then this costume is for you.
- Buy a dress similar to hers.
- Get yourself some platform shoes and a choker.
- Add red glasses, so people think you’re actually looking at them instead of your phone all day long (which, let’s face it, is what she did).
- You can also add some makeup if you want!
5. Join the Mean Girls gang by dressing up as Regina George this October 31st!
- A black pleated skirt, tights, and heels.
- A red blazer.
- Gold jewelry to complement your style and the costume.
If you’re going for a more casual Regina George look, a pair of jeans will work in place of the skirt, and any brown or tan boots will finish the look just as well. If you’re feeling fancy, go ahead and invest in some black chunky heels to really make this costume pop!
Halloween is full of surprises, but one thing is certain: you’re sure to get attention in these wild outfits. Whether it’s dressing as your favorite Disney princess or re-creating a scene from Mean Girls, these crazy costumes are bound to turn heads on Halloween night.