Most people will have come across the concept of exhibitionism at one time or another. And even if it is something you haven’t practiced (or even looked into), you’ll probably be aware of its existence.
Trying out exhibitionism through live cam sex can be an exciting and thrilling way to explore your kink.
What is Exhibitionism?
In short, exhibitionism refers to a kink or fetish where an individual takes pleasure in being seen (or at the risk of being seen) in a sexual scenario. It’s a broad and diverse spectrum, ranging from taking part in sexual acts directly in front of other people to having sex secretly in public places.
Where excitement derives from being seen or the potential to be seen by others in compromising situations. This is a form of exhibitionism.
Contrary to popular belief, consensual exhibitionism can be completely safe and healthy. It’s all about how the individual in question approaches their sexual activities and the extent to which they take common sense precautions.
For example, there’s a big difference between recording yourself performing a sex act to be viewed exclusively by your partner or walking around naked in public.
But why is it that exhibition is such a popular kink, and in what ways can it be explored without taking things too far?
Why Consensual Exhibitionism is Sexy
Extensive studies conducted on those who practice exhibitionism have highlighted two primary explanations for its appeal:
- Fear is Sexy– Firstly, anything that gets the heart beating, the blood pumping, and the adrenalin flowing can be hugely exciting. Where there’s a risk factor of any kind involved, sexual activity, in general, can be made even more enjoyable.
- Exhibitionism is empowering – Being willing and able to appear naked in front of other people and/or perform sexual acts takes a huge amount of confidence and self-assurance. It demonstrates to the world that you are proud of who you are.
Of course, pleasure can also be taken from the fact that exhibitionism gives other people pleasure. When you put on a show for other people, and they like what you do. This can be a huge turn-on in its own right.
How to Explore
For anyone looking to give exhibitionism a try, there are plenty of avenues to explore. Some are 100% risk-free, allowing you to see whether it’s for you without any consequences to worry about.
Here are the best ways to explore exhibitionism and see how it works for you:
- Live Sex Cams– Hooking up with webcam girls is perhaps the best way to give exhibitionism a shot. You’ll take part in a virtual date, take your clothes off in front of a stranger, and watch each other give yourselves pleasure. A private and anonymous encounter during which you explore the very depths of your sexuality.
- Record Yourself For Your Partner – First-time exhibitionists may find real-time displays daunting. By contrast, simply recording yourself getting up to something and passing it on to your partner can be far less scary. You could start with something as simple as a few suggestive photos and take things from there.
- Record Yourself With Your Partner – You could start setting up a camera and shooting a session with your partner. This can be a more comfortable experience than shooting yourself solo and can pave the way for more creative experimentation.
- Go To a Sex Party – Contrary to popular belief. You don’t have to engage in sexual activity of any kind to attend and enjoy a sex party. Just as long as it is permitted (always check the etiquette guidelines before you go). You can turn up, take off your clothes, and strut around for people to see your goods.
- Try Erotic Dancing – Of course, there’s always the option of taking the ‘classic’ approach with a spot of sexy dancing. Once you get past that initial (and slightly awkward) learning curve, stripping can be one of the most liberating activities you’ll ever attempt. Whether you reserve your performances exclusively for your partner or go public is up to you. But the feeling of sexual empowerment is the same in all instances.
In summary, exhibitionism can be a healthy, safe, and enjoyable way to explore your sexuality. It’s simply a case of keeping things consensual and knowing where to draw the line.