There are so many fun things to do in New York City. Penn Station is located in one of the most convenient spots in the city. The main reason for this is that Penn Station is a well-traveled station for people who work in the city and for people traveling on holiday. Whatever your travel purposes may be, it is a useful stop for you. Additionally, Penn Station comes with its perks. The station itself is rich in history, filled with its own shops and restaurants, and a HubSpot for the rest of your city travel. If you are coming into the city with bags, all you need to do is find luggage storage near Penn Station. The city can be overwhelming enough on its own. Try utilizing luggage storage near Penn Station to make the most of your stop.
Lighten the Load
Before we get into the many ways you can explore the area around Penn Station, let’s talk about some of the perks that come with using luggage storage near Penn Station:
- You don’t have to carry a bag around with you, whether it’s a long trip or a quick stop.
- Luggage storage keeps your bags safe while you’re gone.
- All you have to pay is a daily fee.
- With the luggage storage near Penn Station, you can know that your bags are nearby. All you have to do is pick them up when it’s time to go.
Lighten the load while you travel. Dropping your bags off at a safe location is just the peace of mind you need to make your trip as fun as possible.
Places to Eat (Penn Station)
Now, time for the fun stuff. There are so many places to find around Penn Station. If it’s an easy stop right in the station or out on the streets of New York City, there are options for you.
- Pennsylvania 6 NYC is a well-known American food based restaurant. The menu has a wonderful variety for all people. Best of all, you can either dine in or carry out.
- Nick and Stef’s Steakhouse: this restaurant comes with a few finer things in life. While this restaurant may be a fancier place to eat, it certainly is worth your time and money.
- Ace Hotel New York: this lobby bar has several bites to choose from and a good drink menu to make the night a fun time.
- Salumeria Biellese Delicatessen is a delicious Italian sub sandwich deli. Get all your Italian favorites from this tasty deli.
Grab these amazing meals before you hop on your next train at Penn Station. After you’re done eating, all you have to do is grab your bag at the luggage storage near Penn Station and be on your way. It’s as easy as that.
Sights to See
Penn Station is close to so many different places that are on New York City bucket lists. Let’s take a look at some of the best places to stop at during your trip:
- Madison Square Garden: MSG is one of the most famous places to visit in New York. Additionally, this venue is known as the most famous arena in the country. Every famous singer and performer dream of performing at Madison Square Garden. Take a walk around, even a tour, of one of the most iconic venues.
- The Empire State Building: this building is a staple piece of the New York City skyline. Not only is it historically significant, but it also represents the very essence of New York. The Empire State Building is only a quick eight minute walk away from Penn Station.
- Visit Koreatown: if you love Asian cuisine and culture, take an easy six minute stroll down to Koreatown. Enjoy authentic Korean cuisine, visit the shops, and take a stroll through some of the best Korean food markets.
- Stop by the New York Public Library: this library is one of the most historical sights in the city. Take a tour of this gorgeous library, snag some Instagram-worthy photos, and even slow down a bit to read a book. You can even take an organized tour of the library if you have time. This walk is only 16 minutes away from the station.
When you visit New York City, there is no reason to be stuck inside Penn Station. The very least you could do is go up one floor to explore Madison Square Garden.
Explore the City (Penn Station)
Make the most of your travel time while visiting one of the greatest cities in the world. Just outside of Penn Station exists an entire day of exploration possibilities. Drop your bags off for the day and take a stroll through the city streets. Grab a bite to eat, visit a historical sight, and enjoy your day.